Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Categories, will not show

Old Jan 25, 2010, 03:22 AM
ducker

1 posts · Jan 2010
How can i get the pages i have created to show in my categories menu?

I have all the pages on top of screen but want them also to be shown under the title categories.

How to do this? I'm not an experienced used to please explain it step by step...

My webpage is here http://student.hil.no/list/

have a look if i dont understand what i mean.

Sorry for not the best english.

Thanks for any help.
Old Jan 25, 2010, 10:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
pages show up in the 'Pages' menubar, categories show up in the category menubar
posts have categories
pages do not (see http://codex.wordpress.org/Pages)
Quote:
Pages cannot be associated with Categories and cannot be assigned Tags. The organizational structure for Pages comes only from their hierarchical interrelationships, and not from Tags or Categories.