Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Can't access widgets or theme options

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 27, 2012, 03:51 PM
misterfriend

17 posts · Mar 2010
Can't access widgets or theme options

Not sure what happened to my site. It went weird earlier today and looked like the html/css inserts were missing. In the back end it wouldn't let me access the theme options or the widgets, the page comes up but nothing is clickable.
So I tried backing it up from a version I had on my computer but that did'nt do anything. Reinstalled the theme but now all my stylings have gone and it wont let me change anything. Really not sure what is going on but any help would be hugely appreciated.
the site is
http://www.carolinacerisola.com/

cheers
Segan