Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Error in bfa_post_parts.php BUGFIX

Old May 8, 2011, 07:01 PM
flyboy

115 posts · Sep 2010
One of the bugfixes introduced a new error that shows up when you do the following:

1. In ATO>Configure SEO>Use Post/Page Options, change the to YES
2. Create or edit a post to include the following:
-an All-in-One SEO Pack page title
-a custom title in the Atahualpa post options
3. Update the post
4. Check the blog page - the post headline will include both the Atahualpa post title as well as the entry that is in WP post title field

I traced the error down to a bfa_post_parts.php file, but since I can't program my way out of a paper bag if you left the top open, I thought I'd let you guys know about it

When I reverted to the theme as downloaded, the problem goes away. So I started implementing bugfixes one by one to see where the problem first showed up, and it was in a bugfix 4 (bugfix 8 has the same issue though)

Here is a screenshot of the back end and what it looks like on the front end:

Last edited by flyboy; May 8, 2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: edited for typos and length
Old May 27, 2011, 07:11 AM
firebugmichelle

4 posts · Feb 2011
I have that problem without the bottom part being filled out. ... That and the "auto draft" before new titles
Old May 27, 2011, 07:59 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Are you using Atahualpa 3.6.7? Have you applied the bug fixes (new versions and updating)?