Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Major Widget Probs with Atahualpa

Old Feb 14, 2009, 09:13 PM
XpectMore

2 posts · Feb 2009
Send a message via Yahoo to XpectMore
Major Widget Probs with Atahualpa

I do not know who might be familiar with Atahualpa Theme. I have been all over this site and google looking for the answer to my widget problem. I am having major difficulties.

I can not get my widgets to show. I am doing text. I think I drag and drop to the left or right side right? Then I open and write. I try to save and nothing posts to the site.

Through my studying, I found that people were mentioning drop downs and choosing "show button". In my widget area, I see not drop down menu and I see not "Show button".

Xpectmore
Old Feb 14, 2009, 09:34 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
That button was introduced in WP 2.6 I think. Your version must be 2.5 I guess. There's no drag and drop anymore, now it's "click Add". on the widget. Can you figure out your Wordpress version? It should say something like "Your Wordpress X.X is out of date" at the bottom of the admin area. Another error was just revealed in Atahualpa 3 on WP 2.3 so I'll release a fixed version for later WP version on Monday
Old Feb 15, 2009, 12:03 AM
XpectMore

2 posts · Feb 2009
Send a message via Yahoo to XpectMore
Thank you very much for your reply. I will check and study my word press tomorrow to see what version it is. I am not quite sure how to do that. Do I just need to click update if I need a new version? What do I do next. Just wait for your fixed version? Do I do anything after your fixed version or will it automatically be fixed?

Kami
XpectMore

Last edited by XpectMore; Feb 15, 2009 at 12:05 AM. Reason: wanted to change email notification, but I see I am unable to.