Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Post Disappears in Permalink & Another Question

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 25, 2010, 02:14 PM
angievinez

5 posts · Jun 2010
Post Disappears in Permalink & Another Question

I'm going cross-eyed from searching this forum, but I just can't find the answer to my questions.

If you take a look at the homepage: http://www.rundpinne.com all of the posts show up just fine. But, then, when you click on a link to go to a specific post, you get the title, but no content. (Example: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/boo...nn-malott.html)

I have my permalinks set up like this: /%year%/%monthnum%/%postname%.html to help with the transition from blogger to wordpress.

Is that the problem? What should I have my permalinks set at?

Question #2: Is there any way to remove the dead space around the post content and between the content/sidebars and the page line? I'd like it all to connect if possible.

I'd really appreciate any help with both of these issues.