Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Upper/lower borders/bars on header image

Old Jun 4, 2010, 10:20 AM
RedCairo

7 posts · Jul 2009
I searched, but the 'solved' items found weren't the same cause apparently.

My header image has what looks like a 3px border at top and bottom that I can't get rid of.

ATO>OSG>BTL> border is 0, no background color, and header image is larger than the defined height of the header so it's not just something 'sticking out'.

Layout has nothing but the image, no bars.

Aside from a border on the center-column, widgets, and overlaid title/caption on the header, there are no borders, I have gone through and made everything in the site 0px border, trying to figure out where it could be coming from.

Here's a screenshot; can you tell where it's coming from??

Thanks.
Old Jun 4, 2010, 10:27 AM
RedCairo

7 posts · Jul 2009
Never mind. Thanks to your answer on my previous question, I went to the CSS area and saw there was a border set on the header image. Thanks again.