Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

May i add <h1> element to blog title?

Old Jul 12, 2010, 09:08 AM
bigliettaio

128 posts · Nov 2009
Italy
I' m still using atahualpa 3.4.4 and i would like to know what follows:
even i set the font-weight for the blog title as the h1 established in ccs.php of the theme in ATO>>Header Area>>S & E header area, blog title will not recognized as an heading cause it hasn't the <h1> tag.
How adding <h1> somewhere in themes code? ( if it is possible.)

And then,
how to disable logo and blog title in heading area in BFA atahulapa 3.44?

Thanks