Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

I need a little help styling my menu bar.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 15, 2011, 06:30 PM
John Berry

7 posts · Mar 2011
I need a little help styling my menu bar.

Let me start by saying that I love this theme. I find almost every aspect custumizable. I am sure they all are I am just a noob and am learning as I go along. I have figured out how to put links into the menu bar however I cannot seem to find where it is that I customize the bar itself at. I want to change the size of the bar and control the background. I also want to center it.

The website I am working on is www.johnberrysculptures.com