Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Custom Sidebars on Author Pages

Old Aug 19, 2012, 10:52 AM
ediblefitness

2 posts · Aug 2012
Custom Sidebars on Author Pages

We are a multi author blog, and I would like to set up the author page to display a sidebar for each author that won't display on the other pages. I found how to set the sidebars to only show on certain pages, but it looks like the author pages are an all-or-nothing situation. Is there any I can do this?
Old Aug 19, 2012, 11:02 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
get the 'widget logic' plugin and then you can add widgets and have tehm displayed based on the author using a little logic.
Old Aug 19, 2012, 11:14 AM
ediblefitness

2 posts · Aug 2012
that's it! Thank you!