Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Center menu ends not right

Old Aug 28, 2012, 06:49 PM
tcoss

4 posts · Dec 2011
This may not be the right place to ask, still I'm having difficulty with my menu bar www.theheartcloud.com, notice on the right end. When I set it up to Center, it's worst on the ends. I would like it obviously to all be the same height.
Old Aug 28, 2012, 07:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
See "Border around all menu items" in the menu section of the theme options.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 06:00 PM
tcoss

4 posts · Dec 2011
Thanks for the advice, here is what I have in Border Around All Menu Items: 1px #fffffe

When I center, all I have is gaps on the right and left with a dashed line around them.

I'd like to have these automatically justified right to left, now I'm getting to far over my skies and possibly heading for trouble.

Any thoughts?
Old Aug 29, 2012, 07:47 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The border has to be the color of the menu and you need solid included like
HTML Code:
1px solid #4a7db2
When you center the menu you have to add CSS to hide the dashed borders and perhaps add !important to override the CSS that is there.

I use Firebug with Firefox to determine the selectors.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 10:02 PM
tcoss

4 posts · Dec 2011
That worked brilliantly, thanks! It's got to be cool to know that, sure impressive to me.