Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Custom widget not visible but space is still there.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 22, 2012, 11:35 AM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
[SOLVED] Custom widget not visible but space is still there.

I have a custom widget area in the header for a call to action (http://www.togetherwesoar.org/the-fa...arter-schools/ and it is on basically every page, except the TV Ad category (ttp://www.togetherwesoar.org/category/tv-ads/).

Here's my problem: the stupid space for the widget is still there.

I have tried all of the following using ".category-3" and ".category-tv-ads" to no avail:
HTML Code:
...#call-to-action_widget{
display: none;
}

...#header #call-to-action_widget{
}

...#call-to-action_widget{
}

...#header #call-to-action_widget .bfa_widget_area{
}

...#call-to-action_widget .bfa_widget_area{
}
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!!