Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Some of my line breaks go away when published

Old Feb 26, 2009, 04:25 PM
Jerry

65 posts · Feb 2009
The beautiful Pacific Northwest USA
A quick question (and an easy one to answer, I think.)
When I publish my page some-but not all-of my line breaks disappear.
I've done some investigating at the wordpress.org forum and read that it was a css issue. Seems if it were though that all the line breaks would go away, not just some. What I'm calling line breaks are like

this.
Thanks
Old Feb 26, 2009, 06:02 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
I need to see an URL with the error
Old Feb 26, 2009, 11:06 PM
Jerry

65 posts · Feb 2009
The beautiful Pacific Northwest USA
Sorry Flynn,
It's here
Old Feb 27, 2009, 02:01 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
If you mean the lower part starting with "If you now eat a lot of foods in the “don’t eat” list and you start eating more from the “do eat” list you ..." it doesn't look like a CSS issue, more like a TinyMCE issue.

The first part, where line breaks exist, has <p> in the source code as should be. That other part without line breaks has no <p> but a lot of <div>..</div> instead.

I would try re-creating that part, perhaps in another browser. The browser has an impact on how well TinyMCE works or not. Perhaps Safari or Firefox 3.

If you're copying text from somewhere (including: from a browser window) paste into a text editor first to lose the formatting, then fomat inside the WP editor.

Or give the bold parts that should sub headlines, a "Heading 4" formatting