Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] Unexplained large empty space between paragraphs in my published posts and p

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 12, 2010, 11:42 PM
EasyHiker

55 posts · Jul 2010
Red face [SOLVED] Unexplained large empty space between paragraphs in my published posts and p

Hello out there,

I just figured out how to post a question here. That's how helpless I am )

I'm using Atahualpa 3.4.9. After I've edited and published my posts, I notice a big empty gap between paragraphs. My site: easy-hiker.eu Thie gaps appear between paragraphs in all posts and pages.

I've tried changing the settings in Body, Text and Links by playing around with the px settings of padding top and bottom with no effect.

I've tried editing it as html, also no success. I thought it might have to do with the picture size so I fiddled with that as well. Still no effect.

I've read somewhere in the forum that if I used a word processor to create the post, it might affect the lay out style, so I tried to use notepad instead. Also, no effect.

What makes the gap appear? Could this be a WP Atahualpa bug? Are there others out there who are experiencing or have experienced this and found a solution? I can be very appreciative of any help. Many thanks in advance.