Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Problems with post_thumbnail

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 10, 2010, 11:59 AM
Foulsham Eric

5 posts · Feb 2010
[SOLVED] Problems with post_thumbnail

Hi, all of you

Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_post_thumbnail() in /homez.332/pressinf/www/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_post_parts.php on line 124

This is the message I get when I clic anything else than a post
I am sorry I am not an expert in php and do not understand what it means nore how I can solve the problem. Below, the slice of code around line 124. The first "h" appears in red and at the end, the "/h" also. Please helllllp !

<h<?php echo $bfa_ata['h_posttitle']; ?>><?php

if( !is_single() AND !is_page() ) { ?>

<a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>" rel="bookmark" title="Permanent Link to <?php the_title(); ?>"><?php

}

if ( (is_single() OR is_page()) AND $bfa_ata_body_title != "" ) {

echo htmlentities($bfa_ata_body_title,ENT_QUOTES,'UTF-8');

} else {

if ( $bfa_ata_body_title_multi != '' ) echo htmlentities($bfa_ata_body_title_multi,ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');

else the_title();

}

if ( !is_single() AND !is_page() ) { ?></a><?php } ?></h<?php echo $bfa_ata['h_posttitle']; ?>>

<?php echo $after;

Bonsoir, ceci est le message d'erreur que j'obtiens au clic d'un catégorie, d'une recherche, bref tout sauf un post. Je vois bien que c'est lié à post_thumbnail mais je ne vois pas de solutions ...
Ci dessus la tranche de code en cause das laquelle le premier "h" apparait en rouge comme le "</h" de l'avant dernière ligne... Au secouuurrrrs !

Merci !