Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Center Dynamic Content Gallery

Old Feb 16, 2011, 03:15 PM
htobor

3 posts · Jan 2011
Can someone explain me exactly how/where do i set align center to Dynamic Content Gallery in order to have it centered?

I have it set in Center Column, Content ABOVE the LOOP, like this:

<?php if( is_page('2') ) { ?>
<?php dynamic_content_gallery(); ?>
<?php } ?>

Being page 2 my front page.

thanks

Last edited by htobor; Feb 16, 2011 at 03:21 PM.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 04:06 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Do you have a link to your site? What have you tried? Can't you just set the width to the width of the area it fills?
Old Feb 16, 2011, 06:06 PM
htobor

3 posts · Jan 2011
hi lmilesw
my site is under construction/experimentation (full of placeholders for pages images and plugins).
I use free width since i want to page big images when needed and the default ~960 pixels in most themes work for it, since images bigger than 960 will shoot to the right limit of the theme.

I'm testing both NextGen Nivo Slider (widget) and Dynamic Content Gallery (above loop) for content slider. Until now NextGen wins, since i can have multiple instances with different galleries and i can center content and click directly on the images to go to the URLs. But DCG looks better from my POV.

But i have no idea how/where to put the 'align center' bit that will make the box center.

OT: By the way i managed to make Shadowbox.js to work on NextGen galleries with the help of http://nooshu.com/shadowbox-and-next...ing-in-a-tree/ It also says there that i have put:

Code:
//the following on the header.php
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php bloginfo('stylesheet_directory'); ?>/shadowbox.css" />

//and this in the footer.php
<?php if(is_single()):?>
    <script src="<?php bloginfo('stylesheet_directory'); ?>/js/shadowbox.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">Shadowbox.init();</script>
<?php endif;?>
I'll manage to make these by editing the Center Column right?

Thanks for the reply.

Last edited by htobor; Feb 16, 2011 at 06:20 PM.