Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] atahualpa 3.4.9 is markedly different from 3.7.1?

Old Oct 27, 2011, 11:36 AM
ttuntland

5 posts · Aug 2010
Red face [SOLVED] atahualpa 3.4.9 is markedly different from 3.7.1?

Okay, so I have this reminder nagging at me to update my atahualpa theme from 3.4.9 to 3.7.1. I start checking out the updated version and whoa! the design is very different! Am I missing something? I have been putting off updating to Wordpress 3.2.1 (on 3.1.3) untill I have check out all my plugins, widgets, etc.

Am I overlooking something on the design/style changes from 3.4.9 to 3.7.1?

Tsquared, www.co.iroquois.il.us:)

Last edited by ttuntland; Oct 27, 2011 at 11:39 AM.
Old Oct 27, 2011, 01:18 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
looks like you have named the atahualpa folder with the version number. When you installed 371, did you copy any images you were using to that folder?

What difference did you see?
Old Oct 28, 2011, 09:38 AM
ttuntland

5 posts · Aug 2010
It was the "screen shot" of 3.7.1 that had me confused, and the fact that I had 371 on the end of the folder name (this fact shows up when trying to manage the themes within WP backend). I dumped the old theme, reneamed the new theme folder minus the 371 suffix. (thanks)
Busy now working out why my footer entries for "sociable" don't work now after updating that plugin "Sociable Version 4.0.5 | By Blogplay |".

Tsquared www.co.iroquois.il.us
Old Oct 31, 2011, 03:30 AM
hlietz

45 posts · Jan 2010
The sociable thing would interest me, too. There is built in support for sociable in Atahulpa, but the latest version of Sociable doesn't work properly. Will there be support for the new version of sociable in Atahualpa?
Old Oct 31, 2011, 10:09 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
just installed 4.0.6 with Atahualpa 3.7.1 and it works fine. You might want to disable your other plugins and see if there is a conflict.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 03:37 PM
hlietz

45 posts · Jan 2010
Hm. I think using the %sociable% tag in the Edit Post/Page Info Items, for example in the footer does NOT work as it did before. But I'll try again testing a little with the sociable plugin settings.