Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

"Post Teaser" plug-in for Atahualpa?

Old Sep 5, 2011, 03:00 PM
Sally

201 posts · Jul 2010
Kentucky
"Post Teaser" plug-in for Atahualpa?

I visited a blog today that has a great teaser plug-in for her home page, see it here:
www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com.

I viewed the source but didn't see the name of the plug-in. Does anyone recognize this? Thank you!

Sally
Old Sep 5, 2011, 06:04 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you are talking about the bar at the top it looks like that is some code for the Blog Here site that was placed perhaps in the CSS Inserts: Body Top box.
Old Jan 29, 2012, 06:43 PM
derekwbeck

151 posts · Nov 2010
I think she is referring to the bottom of that site, where it shows older posts as summaries inside invisible boxes, giving a quick blurb about the older post and a "Read more" link following. It's a grid of 8 cells, each cell with a different blog summary. I've been seeking this too. Anyone know what it is?
Old Jan 29, 2012, 07:13 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Maybe your are looking for this template in the gold forum.