Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] shaded box behind content

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 29, 2010, 08:43 AM
mnl

27 posts · Mar 2010
[SOLVED] shaded box behind content

hi. i have some content on my client's site that i would like to highlight with a shaded box (maybe with a 1px border). It's his guarantee. I know i can change the font style and color to differentiate it but i'd like to put a box behind it as it it was another layer.

Here's the page: http://abetheinspector.com/about/
and i could put the box behind his photo and the text or the text alone (putting the background to the header and then the text leaves a white space).

what is the best/right way to do this, please?

thanks