Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

In 3.6.4, where are fields to enter keywords and meta descript

Old Apr 9, 2011, 02:04 PM
glh77

6 posts · Mar 2011
In atahualpa wordpress theme version 3.6.4, when creating a new post, the entry fields to enter keywords and meta description are missing. Where did they go? The ability to enter tags is still there but keyword entry field and meta description are gone.
Old Apr 12, 2011, 01:45 PM
mdmower

76 posts · Jul 2010
Missouri, USA
My guess is you're referring to custom fields?

When in the Post editing screen, look to the top right corner of the page and find "Screen Options". In there, you'll find numerous things to check/uncheck, to clutter/unclutter your editing sessions. Check custom fields and see if this is right. Otherwise you might have additional plugins which will add other checkable items.