Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Varying the styling for each widget

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 1, 2012, 06:52 AM
megavolt

17 posts · Mar 2012
[SOLVED] Varying the styling for each widget

I am a newbie to both Wordpress and Atahualpa.
I am making a website and I wanted to have a border around the widget container in my left sidebar. Therefore in the Atahualpa settings - Style Widgets - Widget container, I added the following style:
margin: 25px 0 25px 0;
border: solid 3px #875500;
-moz-border-radius: 10px;
-webkit-border-radius: 10px;
border-radius: 10px;
padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px;

This works fine for me except that it makes a border around all the widgets in every sidebar. I do not really know if this style change was placed in the right place or not. Can someone please explain to me how I can have the border JUST for the widget in the left sidebar? At one point I figured that if I could find the place where each widget gets it's styling from, I could change the color of the border to the same color of the background - that way it won't be seen. But I can't figure out where it is that I need to make the change.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?
Thank you