Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Montezuma - showing off

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 30, 2012, 05:41 PM
RobinDenning

12 posts · Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosetrees
@JSiu. You can remove the arrows that show up in the plug-ins.

Go to CSS Files and then content.css. Scroll down and find "Unordered Lists in posts and comment bodies". There are two lines in there that add the arrows. Just delete them:

background: transparent url(%tpldir%/images/icons.png) -48px -84px no-repeat;
background: transparent url(%tpldir%/images/icons.png) 0px -48px no-repeat;
Thank you so much, I had the same problem and now it is solved.
I just launched my Wordpress blog yesterday
alittlesewing.com

First I moved from blogger to Wordpress about a month ago, using a theme that met my needs but was a little boring, and a little outdated. I am very happy with Montezuma so far, but I need to go through a lot of old posts to assign featured images and that is going to take a while.