Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] New to Atahualpa - is there a way to export/import theme options?

Old Aug 8, 2009, 07:17 PM
donna

4 posts · Aug 2009
New Zealand
I'm very new to Atahualpa, I love the ability to customize everything so easily from the theme options. I like to work on my development server and then upload changes (usually the stylesheet and maybe some images) to my web server. I just saw that the styles are dynamically created, based on the option settings in the database. So I was wondering if there is an easy way to export those option settings in order to import them into my 'live' site?

Thanks for such a great, and great looking theme. I'm looking forward to getting more familiar with it.
Donna
Old Aug 9, 2009, 12:50 AM
donna

4 posts · Aug 2009
New Zealand
I found the answer in this thread http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=278. Thanks Gleb!