Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » eCommerce & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] WP Ecommerce price displaey reveresed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 5, 2013, 02:09 AM
ozbod

59 posts · Jan 2010
Stamford, Lincs, England
[SOLVED] WP Ecommerce price displaey reveresed

Hi,

you recently helped me out in another thread in a related problem:

http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=19637

I didn't notice at the time but there was a by product of this fix which has just come to light which has affected two other pages relating to the way the price is displayed, it should read:

Price £1.99 for example but it reads £1.99 Price:

I undid the fix mentioned in the thread above and that fixes the price display problem but reintroduces the () problem I initially had.

It looks like both problems are looking at the same bit of css:

span.pricedisplay{
white-space: nowrap;
color: #333333;
font-size: 10pt;
width: 80px;
/* float:right; */
/* font-weight: bold; */
}

To fix the () problem I commented out the float:right, this caused the price display problem, so if I un comment the float:right it fixes the price display problem but reintroduces the () problem.

I have attached a couple of screenshots to show this problem:

the first (commented-float.jpg) is with the float:right commented out, as you can see the £cost comes before the price but the brackets are correct in that they surround the tax figure (top right)

the second (un-commented-float.jpg) is with the float:right un-commented, this fixes the price display problem so that it reads Price: £0.00 but now the brackets have gone askew (top right)

So at the moment it looks like I can have one fix but not both.

As you suggested in my previous thread that I should contact the plugins authors wp-ecommerce/getshopped.org but there was no reply from there regarding the brackets problem so I sure would appreciate you help here please. This site is now on a development server which I can give you access to should you need it.

Best regards

Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	commented-float.jpg
Views:	2403
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	2265  Click image for larger version

Name:	un-commented-float.jpg
Views:	2372
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	2266