Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Background color fails to display/ transparent for first widget in sidebar, in IE

Old Jun 12, 2011, 04:27 PM
wobcradio

3 posts · Jan 2011
Hi all,

I'm having a css problem in IE. You can visit my site at wobc.org.

The blue background fails to display on the first widget on my site when viewing on IE. It works perfectly on Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.

Any suggestions would be appriciated.
Old Jun 13, 2011, 07:37 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I am not certain why this is required but if you had a height to that element it displays correctly in IE. Somewhere around 680px. (#query-posts-4)