Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Mu content area appears to be Shrunk in IE.

Old Jul 9, 2010, 12:17 PM
himanshuon

1 posts · Jul 2010
Mu content area appears to be Shrunk in IE.

techhim com

i use wordpress 3.0 and thesis 1.7. my content area appears to be shrunk and the sidebar also. the sidebar is also cut from right. it happens in IE 7 and IE 8.

i have checked the MS word issue but there is none.

please help

Last edited by juggledad; Jul 10, 2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old Jul 10, 2010, 06:08 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Seriously????

you are using thesis and you come to the ATAHUALPA forum for help???

Switch themes and we can help, otherwise go ask the author of thesis.