Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

HELP! bta_ata4 deleted and can't solve many issues.

Old Jul 8, 2010, 01:09 AM
robpaterson23

9 posts · Jun 2010
Hi there,

I accidentally deleted the bta_ata4 file and have had to rebuild everything but I have many problems.

1. I have set the max width to 700 but below the header it stretches out across the whole page.
2. All sections have become transparent. It has never done this before and can't find where to make them white again. (I have fixed this for the center column and the footer but you can see from the screenshot there is a problem.)

The page was working fine before I pressed that button. I think a warning should be attached to let people know the damage it can cause.

I will probably have more questions later but this is it for now. I've attached a screenshot.

Thanks,

Rob.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot.jpg
Views:	971
Size:	189.1 KB
ID:	594  
Old Jul 8, 2010, 04:40 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what release?
Do an export of teh style and attach the file t a reply (use the paper clip icon)