Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] Blog title and other content appearing above header

Old Jan 12, 2011, 09:11 PM
writingasaghost

3 posts · Jan 2011
U.S.
Every page of my blog shows what appears to be html code at the top of the page above the Atahualpa header.
On the Blog pages this is limited to the title of the blog.
On my About Us pages the code eats up over an inch of the top of the page, with content that duplicates the several paragraphs of the page.
I'd like to get rid of this. It's making my site look unprofessional.
You can see what I mean by checking the site. http://writingasaghost.com/blog/
Please help!
Old Jan 12, 2011, 10:11 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
First make sure it isn't a plugin issue by deactivating your plugins. If the problem goes away you just start reactivating them a few at a time until the issue goes away.
Old Jan 13, 2011, 12:01 AM
writingasaghost

3 posts · Jan 2011
U.S.
Thank you so much. That solved the problem!