Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Cannot hide blog title even though "Show Blog Title?" is checked.....

Old Jan 26, 2010, 12:50 PM
leshall

33 posts · Jan 2010
In the 'Configure Header Area' I have both the blog title and the tag line set to be off/hidden But they still show. The only way I can get them not to show is to leave those fields blank in WP Settings. This means that my Copyright line at the bottom does not have a copyright holder name...

Suggestions?

Thanks. Les