Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header Images Not Rotating 3.7.7

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 11, 2012, 04:31 PM
BigSkyKatie

3 posts · Jul 2012
[SOLVED] Header Images Not Rotating 3.7.7

Hi All,

I changed to the Atahualpa theme today. I have found how-to's for all of my questions for configuring background image, background colors, sidebar colors, fonts & links throughout by searching this excellent forum.

However, I have not found why my header images are not rotating. When I first uploaded header images they were rotating. I'm not sure what I may have done to stop the rotation. I can tell you that I initially loaded a batch and then added a few more one at a time.

Searching the forums I find suggestions for bug fixes and version updates. I believe, having added the theme today, that I'm on the latest version. My version is 3.7.7. I also found the suggestion to make sure file names did not have spaces. Several of mine did, so I renamed them via FTP.

What else should I look at?
my page is http://blog.bigskycountry.net

Thanks!

Last edited by BigSkyKatie; Jul 11, 2012 at 05:34 PM. Reason: edited to change title to mark solved