Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

image can not display on post

Old Jul 19, 2014, 03:05 AM
ngaci

6 posts · Apr 2014
image can not display on post

dear admin

i'm from indonesia, i'm very glad found template atahualpa but a need help, my post not showing gallery photo, i try to use plugin and the problem exist. i use the gallary from the template but not showing on the post, what the problem??thnk's admin
Old Jul 19, 2014, 03:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) do not double post!
2) what debugging have you tried?
Old Jul 19, 2014, 03:37 AM
ngaci

6 posts · Apr 2014
1. i'm sorry my connection problem
2. i'm sorry, i don't understand what is debugging
Old Jul 19, 2014, 04:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
1) What have you tried to figure out the problem?
2) what happens if you switch to Twenty-thirteen?
3) What version of Atahualpa and WP?
4) what is your URL?
5) What page is teh problem occuring on?
6) what happens it you disable ALL your plugins
Old Jul 19, 2014, 04:28 AM
ngaci

6 posts · Apr 2014
1. i try chance my theme with twenty fourteen n works but when on atahualpha doesn't
from another thread i try to delete default setting style image but the problem still
i try to deactifate all plugin but the problem still
2. on twenty themes works
3. my Wordpress version 3.9.1
my atahualpha 3.7.15
4. www.seribusaturumah.com
5. my proplem not on the page but on the post, on the page image works but only on the post doesn't
when i use plugin photo slide, the problem sama, the code not works only on post, but in the page works
6. when i disactivate all plugin only code-code showing, when i activate plugin only text that explaining photo showing

thak's for your respons
Old Jul 19, 2014, 05:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
One issue you have is that your permalink (dashboard->settings->permalink) is messed up. When I go to "Hello World' it is not showing me the post, but a multipost page.

What do you have your permalinks set to?
try setting it to the default and see what happens.