Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Diferent font sizes for each Widget List Item

Old Dec 16, 2010, 08:45 AM
lemojf

6 posts · Jul 2010
I have a Categories widget, and removed the bullets.
Now I want to specify a diferent font size for each level of the Categories hierarchy...

How can I do that?

Thanks!
Alessandro
Old Dec 16, 2010, 01:01 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
If you want each line to be different, no you can't do that without changing the code.
if you want to change the subcategories you can do that with CSS
HTML Code:
div.widget_categories ul li a {color: red !important;}
.widget_categories ul.children li a {color: green !important;}
this will work, but you really should add teh pseudo code also