Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] atahualpa theme option - after saving the changes its disappear -Why, need h

Old Mar 24, 2010, 03:51 PM
hua

10 posts · Mar 2010
Yesterday i download wordpress version 2.9.2 and then i download atahualpa theme version 3.4.6.

In the beginning the theme was crashing and giving some function error, so after deleting and reinstalling for couple of time, it worked .

But my problem with it is when i go to atahualpa theme option, many times it only shows me the left hand side bars like "start" and below option only, not on the right side option.

i mean that when we select for example "style and configuration layout", it should give me more option on the right hand side which i can modify. but it doesnot come up. and i have to referesh the page couple of times andsome times i log off and login again. so after doing this it come sometimes. so i want to known what wrong i am doing.

my second problem is if at all the option to modify the header section or style layout come up then if i modified it and make some changes and then i save it.

After saving it , the option disappears, only the left hand side option underneath "Start" are there and if i click on "style and configuration layout" nothing comes up and even for anyother e:g for header section still nothing come up.

So why is it happening , am i doing something wrong.

hua
Old Mar 25, 2010, 04:59 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of PHP are you running?
How much php memory are you allocated?
if you don't know, the 'wp-securityscan' plugin will tell you.

This is an environmental issue at your site - who is your host?
Old Mar 25, 2010, 05:59 PM
hua

10 posts · Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad

PHP version is 5.2.9

I dont know about the php memory but thanks for the plugin, i try it out.

My host is reseller zoom with a reseller account.

I have again downloaded the theme, this time from bytesforall dot com on to my computer and will upload it via ftp and i will have look now.

thanks

hua
Old Mar 29, 2010, 03:19 AM
hua

10 posts · Mar 2010
Quote:

hi juggledad,

i have installed the wp-securityscan plugin it give me the following

{SYSTEM INFORMATION SCAN

# Operating System : Linux
# Server : Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
# Memory usage : 23.51 MByte
# MYSQL Version : 4.1.22-standard
# SQL Mode : Not set
# PHP Version : 5.2.9
# PHP Safe Mode : Off
# PHP Allow URL fopen : On
# PHP Memory Limit : 32M
# PHP Max Upload Size : 2M
# PHP Max Post Size : 8M
# PHP Max Script Execute Time : 30s
# PHP Exif support : Yes ( V1.4 )
# PHP IPTC support : Yes
# PHP XML support : Yes}

and it also say the following

"Initial Scan
WordPress version: 2.9.2 You have the latest stable version of WordPress.
Your table prefix should not be wp_. Click here to change it.
Your WordPress version is successfully hidden.
WordPress DB Errors turned off.
WP ID META tag removed form WordPress core
No user "admin".
The file .htaccess does not exist in wp-admin/."

Frankly i dont know what it mean.

I have got the account with resellerzoom.

I have reinstalled the wordpress again but sometimes the option comes and when i do some changes and try to save it, it saves that changes but the option doesnt come back.
Sometime if i referesh my screen (reload my current page) it appear, but some time it doesnt.

I have no clue about it,

Thanks in advance

hua
Old Mar 29, 2010, 10:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Stop reinstalling, that won't change anything. This is an environmental issue. Something on the host is causing problems. While things look ok at a glance obviously something is wrong.

You are going to have to talk to your host's tech support and ask them for help. While it looks like you have enough php memory, hosts have been known to report an incorrect amount.
Old Mar 30, 2010, 03:02 PM
hua

10 posts · Mar 2010
Quote:
Stop reinstalling, that won't change anything. This is an environmental issue. Something on the host is causing problems. While things look ok at a glance obviously something is wrong.

You are going to have to talk to your host's tech support and ask them for help. While it looks like you have enough php memory, hosts have been known to report an incorrect amount.
Thanks for your reply,

I had contact the host's tech support and they gave me the following reply.

"Request: '/wp-admin/themes.php?page=functions.php', Accessed from: 125.237.92.139) - of dms1 hit MEMORY LIMIT using 34.08984375 MB memory

I would recommend using a lighter theme or upgrading your plan

Contact us if you need any further assistance."

Juggledad Do you have any suggestion for above.

I had purchased from resellerzoom, the following reseller plan
Budget Reseller plan- Budget 2
12 GB Disk space
120 GB Bandwith
120 Cpanel Account.
Monthly fee US $ 9.95/- per month.

I thought that this would be good plan for me to host, as i need different cpanel account. Anyway i had asked them to suggest me the host plan.

I would also like to know from you which do you guys suggest hosting company for these theme and which plan.

thanks

Hua
Old Mar 30, 2010, 06:43 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
take a look at this post http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=454
it is a year old but should give you a direction to look at hosts.
I personally use westhost.net
Old Mar 31, 2010, 04:12 PM
hua

10 posts · Mar 2010
Thanks Juggledad, I have changed my host and now the problem is solved.

It was a phpmemory issue my previous host could not increase the limit on php memory, so i had shifted to another host with 64mb phpmemory and it working fine.

thanks for your help and this thread is now closed

hua