Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Help! Page Title Does Not Display Hyphens, Commas, etc.!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 4, 2010, 06:14 PM
sfdiaries

5 posts · Jan 2010
Help! Page Title Does Not Display Hyphens, Commas, etc.!

Hey Everyone,

I was hoping you could help. For some reason, my blog does not display hyphens, commas, colons, etc. in the page/tab title.

I am pretty sure I didn't play with these settings (in fact I dont know where to even do that), and I was hoping you could help solve the problem.

My blog is http://www.sfdiaries.com and a good example to look at is the post title "Earth - The Most Interesting Place". The page title or tab title looks like "Earth – The Most Interesting Place" instead of "Earth - The Most Interesting Place". It has done this on a couple of other posts too, but not to all of them.

Any ideas?

Thanks!