Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Superspeed help needed in supercharging ATA

Old Jun 16, 2011, 08:33 AM
levenssfeer

30 posts · Oct 2010
Superspeed help needed in supercharging ATA

I heard so much success stories with the supercharge, and seems simple enough to implement, but when I use the template (also the newer 1.4 v) the static text dissapearred and posts in a certain category is not shown anywhere but in the homepage. Basically when I use the template, all I got is blank.
First I thought it was the effect of other plugins (renamed them one-by-one), not helping.

currently custom_query of a page looks like this:cat=4&post_status=publish&posts_per_page=5
Does anyone knows what's happening? This is the last step of finishing my site, everything else is finished, so your help is greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Site is:
http://levenssfeer.nl/wordpress/?page_id=228&lang=en
(as a temporary solution I might put all to default template, however, supercharging my ata is actually really esssential to the site)
Old Jun 16, 2011, 11:10 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You should send a PM to STB to ask for help, that template is his.