Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] category widget can not display inline in v3.4

Old Jul 6, 2009, 12:09 PM
duping812

12 posts · Feb 2009
http://thdp.atbhost.net/wordpress/

First thanks Flynn for this cool upgrade, i like the external css and js feature most.

When i enable the post count, it can not stay inline. Although i have already chosen the inline option, i think it's in the block mode.

And i think category should not be the only widget having both links and plain texts, some others may also have. Such as most viewed or comment posts, which could also show a count numbers. The default theme works well, so i hope ATA can solve it as well.

Last edited by duping812; Jul 16, 2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old Jul 6, 2009, 07:57 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Could you be a little more specific.
Quote:
When i enable the post count, it can not stay inline
enable it where, what post count, stay inline where?

If you are talking about the new Configure CSS & JS, there is a bug (see the announcement at the top of all the forums) if not remember, the more specific and detailed (example: I have a problem with the plugin xxxxx which I got at this link url=nnnnnnnnn, when I add it in and try to change the style to bold it comes out green. You can see an example at myurl=mmmmmmmmm on the right sidebar, third widget down.) the more likely you will get helped.

Donating won't hurt eithor
Old Jul 6, 2009, 08:16 PM
duping812

12 posts · Feb 2009
right in the front page of http://thdp.atbhost.net/wordpress/
I insert a Category widget in the left sidebar, with the option "Show post counts".
You can see the post count (1) is not in the same line with the link Uncategorized.
Old Jul 7, 2009, 08:53 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You can fıx this for now with a CSS Insert

div.widget_categories li a {
display: inline !important;
}

There is an option to set the category widget to inline or block at Stye Widgets -> Category Widget Display Type, but I missed to connect that to the new CSS of version 3.4
Old Jul 7, 2009, 10:15 AM
duping812

12 posts · Feb 2009
Thanks, Flynn. The css insert does not work, but I follow your instruction to change the codes in css.php directly. Here are the four places for 1st and 2nd levels, change block to inline.

Code:
div.widget_categories ul li a:active {

div.widget_categories ul li a:hover {

div.widget_categories ul li ul li a:active {

div.widget_categories ul li ul li a:hover {

Last edited by duping812; Jul 7, 2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old Jul 11, 2009, 11:10 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You are missing the closing }, and this should be fixed in 3.4.1