Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Marketplace » Customization, Design, Programming... »

Require a theme to be designed

Old Aug 12, 2011, 04:13 AM
ozbod

59 posts · Jan 2010
Stamford, Lincs, England
Hi,

I am posting in the hope that someone out there will design a theme for one of clients, its beyond me to do this at this time.

The layout can be seen via this link:

http://www.schlinksbling.co.uk/project/HPC-Final.jpg this is just a dev domain, it will be moved when ready

I do have the .psd files

Notes:

1. would prefer it if were made in Ata
2. the large picture near top left would be a gallery of rotating pictures, the gallery for this would change on a per page basis
3. the row of 7 pictures are static, but would change on a per page basis
4. the theme should be able to work with plugins for forms and SEO

If you take this on it is a requirement that you would be on call to ensure it stays compatible with future version of WP.

Look forward to hearing from someone

Many thanks

Dave

Last edited by juggledad; Aug 12, 2011 at 04:39 AM.
Old Aug 12, 2011, 04:39 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Fixed the link, was missing the 's' in 'links'

For what it's worth, this is (in my opinion) a bad design. It looks like it was designed by someone who doesn't know computers and is designing for the 'print' media.

This design is setup up like an 8 x 11 piece of paper - portrait mode - while all computer monitors are in landscape mode. You will never get the entire page on the screen at one time.

Just my two cents...
Old Aug 12, 2011, 07:18 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I sent you a PM