Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

remove Read More: TITLE from the main index

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec 9, 2010, 06:19 PM
dpace32

3 posts · Aug 2010
Colors remove Read More: TITLE from the main index

Hello -

I tried searching but couldnt find this exact issue, when I visit any multi post page (main index, search results, etc.) my blog is displaying the Read More: TITLE with the title being a link to the full post and the name of the post. Is it possible to change this so that READ MORE is the link and the title is not displayed? I am using the latest version of Atahualpa and Wordpress. I tried to change the Read More Tag in ATA options but that doenst seem to do the trick.

Thanks!
-Adam