Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Header image size problem

Old Oct 14, 2009, 01:07 PM
davydoo

1 posts · Oct 2009
Hello,

I'm a newbie at this and have a basic question. I'd like to insert my own image where the logo.png image is (the flower to the left of the blog title). I know how and where to upload the image, but can't get how to size it. I'd like it to be the same size as the flower was. I've resized the original image in Photoshop to about 3/4" tall, but when I upload it, it's far bigger than that. Is there a setting in the "Header Area" of the Options that I just don't understand?

Thanks.
Old Oct 14, 2009, 02:19 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
the logo.gif is 58 x 45 pixels
the huge-logo.gif is 444 x 47 pixels

note: that's pixels, not inches