Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Problem with header image in 3.5.1

Old Jul 8, 2010, 07:52 PM
jjyykk

2 posts · Aug 2009
Hello!

I just upgraded to 3.5.1.
My url: http://go-YGO.com

I am getting a black header and a function array rand problem:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/goygoco1/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa351/functions/bfa_rotating_header_images.php on line 39

Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: First argument has to be an array in /home/goygoco1/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa351/functions/bfa_header_config.php on line 297

When I input the image url:
http://go-ygo.com/wp-content/themes/...er/header1.bmp

It works just fine as well.

Any idea what the problem is? Thank you. I am decent at doing things according to instructions but don't know much about other web-related things. The permissions for the file and folder are 7/5/5.

Last edited by jjyykk; Jul 8, 2010 at 08:16 PM.
Old Jul 9, 2010, 03:20 PM
Sven

32 posts · Aug 2009
New Hamphire, USA
A few thoughts:

make sure the file extension is not in caps (.BMP vs. .bmp) although I would suggest using a .jpg file (as a bitmap file will be a large file to load)...also, do you have more than one file in the header/images folder and are not pre-loading them?