Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How to Remove Menu Arrows

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 5, 2014, 03:30 PM
billybatz9

38 posts · Jan 2013
How to Remove Menu Arrows

Hello guys,

Was just wondering if anyone knew how to get rid of the arrows for dropdown menus? And how to remove the spacing. Thanks