Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Can I hard code some text in a new widget area?

Old Nov 10, 2009, 04:59 PM
horsemansarts

122 posts · Jul 2009
Hello All!

I don't know how to do what I want to do! Here is the site:

http://sfoley.horsemansarts.com/iida/

At the bottom of the center column I have placed a new widget area called "Center" which consists of three columns. I've placed widgets in each of the three areas and all that is just fine. You can see that I've styled the area with a border and some color. What I want to do is add some text that would appear above the grey block but within the border. Can that even be done? If someone has a brilliant idea I'd love to hear it!

Thanks,
Sharon