Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Make header image clickable?

Old Oct 24, 2009, 10:46 AM
nfdieter

4 posts · Apr 2009
Germany, Nordfriesland
Sorry for my bad english, im from german

I would make my Header Image clickable, but not to Home.
Home is the default, i know!

Code:
Select "Yes" to make the header image clickable and to link it to the homepage.
I want it shows to an URL to my Picture Gallery on the same Server in a new Window, example http://www.unser-kleiner-zoo.eu/fotos

Is that possibel?

Greetings from Germany
Dieter
Old Oct 24, 2009, 12:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you will have to edit the code (which you have to redo on each upgrade) look in bfa_header_config.php in the area starting with '// Header Image'
Old Nov 5, 2009, 08:09 AM
AppGirl

1 posts · Nov 2009
I'm apologize if this is a stupid question; I'm not versed in coding at all. I have the same issue. I would like my header to link to another webpage. I don't understand this explanation; can someone walk me through the steps I need to take?

Thanks so much! :-)

-Nicole