Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Flash logo instead of a jpg or gif file

Old Sep 13, 2009, 12:08 PM
deltahouse

10 posts · Sep 2009
Hi all !!!
I would like to know if there is a very simple way to put a swf file in the logo area instead of the classic gif or jpg file...
I've tried to search the solution in this forum...bot i did not see nothing useful for me...i can't manage php.

My Atauhalpa version is the 3.2 one.I did not upgrade it because i've read all the theme options jet done will be lost after the upgrade....

Thank you in advance !!!

Fab
Old Sep 13, 2009, 06:10 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The theme options will not be lost on an upgrade, they are stored in the wp_options table - custom changes to the code will have to be redone
Old Sep 14, 2009, 08:46 AM
deltahouse

10 posts · Sep 2009
I did it, thank you.
But the flash problem still remains...