Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

WP - Images are displayed in PAGES but not in POSTS

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 2, 2010, 05:47 AM
SupaNova

3 posts · Jun 2010
WP - Images are displayed in PAGES but not in POSTS

Please can someone offer advice as to how I can go about getting my posts to show the images I upload to them. Currently only my pages will show images.

My site is http://thefourths.com

There is not much content up there now, but you can see the About Us page has an image while the posts under "Profiles/Playas" show text but no images.