Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

How to show featured image on a page + moving menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 26, 2014, 01:05 PM
claudiacreates

27 posts · Sep 2012
How to show featured image on a page + moving menu

Hi everyone, I am currently on the Montezuma theme for my website but can't find a few things . Hopefully you can help me.

1. How can I move the top menu to the spot above my breadcrumbs and under my logo/website title?
2. How can I show a featured image on a page (I figured how to do a post). I would like to show a wide image at the top of a few pages but it just doesn't show. I tried to set the page template in page, single etc, but that didn't help. Maybe I should use a certain size or is it something else?
This is my website: http://creacont.nl/

And this would be a page for the featured image: http://creacont.nl/?page_id=151

Thank you kindly