Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Changing font size in single post, adding it to text widget

Old Jul 30, 2010, 06:03 PM
glennvogelsang

54 posts · Jan 2010
ata 3.4.5
wp 3.0

www.ziliotto.com

I have added a hyperlink link to our newsletter in the Right sidebar. I did this by copy and pasting the html from a post - pasting it into a text widget.

How do I make the font size bigger, like the same size as the other headlines of the widget titles.

Thanks for any help
Old Jul 30, 2010, 06:40 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could add the to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
div.textwidget {font-size:18px;}
but I'm not sure what other items this will affect.

Or you could use something like this in the widget

HTML Code:
<div style="font-size:14px; font-weight:bold;"><a href="http://madmimi.com/signups/join/15378">Click here to sign up for "Your Weekly Style Fix" Newsletter!</a></div>

Last edited by lmilesw; Jul 30, 2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old Jul 30, 2010, 11:29 PM
glennvogelsang

54 posts · Jan 2010
Thanks I changed it to 16px and moved the hyperlink. Worked great

Cool!