Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Expandable/collapsable menu/list of pages

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 16, 2013, 04:51 AM
guldarmband

11 posts · May 2013
Help Expandable/collapsable menu/list of pages

Hello
I need a expandable menu of my pages. It can't be a drop-down menu because it has to be accessible for people using screen readers. I have to be able to hide some pages.

Right now, the only plugin I can find is Nice navigation but it isn't that nice actually. It works fine, except that every time you click a child page the menu collapses, only showing parent pages again. I would like the/a menu who keep showing the child pages until you click the parent page again or until you click another parent page.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with this. I know a little code but simply not enough to solve this on my own.

Last edited by lmilesw; Oct 16, 2013 at 06:53 AM.