Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Full post view when looking at a category

Old Oct 17, 2011, 07:23 AM
NeilUK02

9 posts · Oct 2011
This is something that most themes seem to have as a default setting where if you click on a Category you get partial posts and you need to click the title to see the content. Whereas on the Home page of the blog the whole posts are visible.

Is it possible with Atahualpa to make all the post appear if you click on a category?

Hope this makes sense, I can't put the link to my blog here to show you what I mean as it's a modelling site so wouldn't be age appropriate

I would also like to add that this theme is the best I have ever come across, so much work must have gone into the initial design alone but then to make it so customizable is a real acheivement and should be appreciated

Also, I have noticed that bbcode seems not to work, the "link" button in the HTML editor for example does nothing, looks fine in the editor but when live nothing appears. Also the shorcode option for the YouTube plug in doesn't work unless you embed the full code. The shorcode they suggest [tube][/tube] again looks fine in the editor but leaves a blank hole in the live post.

Last edited by NeilUK02; Oct 17, 2011 at 07:34 AM.
Old Oct 17, 2011, 07:37 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
look in the "EXCERPTS' option
Old Oct 17, 2011, 10:02 AM
NeilUK02

9 posts · Oct 2011
Thanks

Missed that option :-)