Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Post allways stay on top of category/rubrick

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 25, 2010, 05:53 PM
norsen

1 posts · Feb 2010
Smile [SOLVED] Post allways stay on top of category/rubrick

Hi, how can I do it? I need one post allways stay, over on top of cathegory, like a definiton of this rubrick, like stick, paste.... it is posibble?
And I need create page, wich is not display in line over the banner, header image, with another pages, some "invisible" page. It can be editable directly by writing to the .php page.
Sorry my english

Thanks very much.