Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Possible to have the category menu bar display pages too?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 28, 2011, 10:09 AM
marsyg

8 posts · Dec 2010
Possible to have the category menu bar display pages too?

Title says it all. For the website im working on it would be preferable to have pages and categories in the same menu, preferably the bottom one (category menu)

Is this possible?

Regards